Overhype Raffles Ltd Privacy Notice
What do we do with your personal information?
Overhype Raffles Ltd ensure that your personal information, when processed by us, is properly protected. Personal information is information which identifies you personally, or by which your identity can be ascertained. This may include your name, email address and other contact details.
When you register for an account with us, we will collect your name, contact and payment details in order for you to enter our competitions. This is part of our contract with you.
When you sign up to receive information about our products and services, we will collect your email address and put it on our mailing list, which is administered and managed via MailChimp.
We will send you emails about new competitions, promotions and other exciting offers and initiatives and you will be the first to hear about these and our exclusive events. We process your personal information for this purpose to support our legitimate interests, however, if you decide that you no longer want to receive these emails, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at any time, or by contacting us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
When you contact us via the “Get In Touch” function on the website, we will collect your name, email address and phone number, so that we can answer your query and communicate with you, as required. We process your personal information for this purpose to support our legitimate interests.
The only people who might see your personal information, apart from us are:
- Our website hosts and any suppliers who might help us with our website, marketing, promotions or similar.
- Payment Service Providers (e.g. Shopify, PayPal, etc).
- The Royal Mail and other delivery companies that we use to get the goods to you.
When we use the services of suppliers, vendors and other providers, they are contractually obligated to respect the security of your personal information and treat it in accordance with the law.
Third Party Websites. This notice does not cover any websites we link from this website. For more information about cookies and data processing on other websites, please read their respective policies or statements.
How long we retain your information for
- If you paid to enter a competition, we will keep details about that financial transaction for 7 years, because we are required to do so by law.
- If you have signed up to our marketing list, we will keep your details unless you tell us to stop. Please note that your email will stay on our “unsubscribe” list so that we don’t email you by accident.
Your rights under the GDPR:
- To access your personal information
- To be provided with information about how your personal information is processed
- To have your personal information corrected
- To have your personal information erased (in certain circumstances)
- To object to, or restrict, how your personal information is processed
- To have your personal information transferred to you, or to another business/provider (in certain circumstances)
We don’t use any automated processing or profiling.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or have any queries regarding how we process your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with the way your personal information has been processed or how we have responded to your queries, please let us know and give us the opportunity to rectify. However, should you remain unsatisfied, you have the right to contact the UK Information Commissioners Office (the “ICO”) via www.ico.org